Hello! Listeners of the show will probably remember episode 69, which was a special episode of this podcast. My good friend Niki asked to invite three of her friends onto the show so they could talk about one of their favorite subjects: Lady Maria choking them all out. It was a riot! Since then I've been interviewing those women one by one, and this week's guest is Steph! She and I sat down and talked about being inspired by the series, what its like to play with very tiny hands, and a ton of things in between. This is one of those rambly ones, so enjoy!
Check out the Patreon for cool, cool skeleton-themed content.
- Don't Give Up Skeleton: A Dark Souls and Bloodborne Podcast Episode 78: Grace
- Don't Give Up Skeleton: A Dark Souls and Bloodborne Podcast Episode 69: Nice
- Don't Give Up Skeleton: A Dark Souls and Bloodborne Podcast Episode 36: Niki
- This ultra-cute tiny PS4 controller is a great option for children and the small-handed | TechCrunch
- ✨ angst goblin ✨ (@andrasteslight) | Twitter